Typically as a teenager one tends to enjoy their high school years having fun with friends and getting easy A's. Unfortunately it does not "roll" that way. High School is indeed a black hole once in it you will never find your way out unless you see a glimpse of light and cling to it which wont theoretically happen.
Throughout High School you will meet all kinds and types of people in your school from Goth's to Prep's to Jocks and Popular's. And yes even in a Hispanic Society people like these exist! I Its all a bunch of mamadas or BS in English. I have considered myself a neutral type of guy I can cling just about with anyone except for the soccer players it just cant happen its like a dense ball of annoyance when I am near one all they blab about is about soccer and soccer it gets to me I would rather talk to the wall.
Any who enough about the stereo types whats up! with school relationships there pathetic!. I been thru a school relationship and let me tell you something I rather crack my head attempting to solve the quantum 45 which is physically impossible because it doesn't even exist! Being in a school relationships involves many time consuming aspects like for example you have to walk your partner ( I say partner for those who are confused and lost) consequently to his/her class and if you have a jealous bitch of a partner then its a routine to sit his/her ass down in their desk in their classroom at all times and stalked them frequently in between periods and I have seen this shit its CRAZY!. Thats just one problem in school relationships another would be for example you want to be in a extracurricular activity in your school lets say a cheerleader or a actor in a play. The most common phrase is " no wtf you just want to be a flirt or a puta/o". Then you get in a fight with your partner about why he or she doesnt love you as much anymore then all hell breaks loose and you go crying to your bestfriend which probably doesnt give a flying fuck because their tired of hearing the same boggus thing over and over. And if your one of those dont think about it you know exactly whats going on!
Lets see we have covered stereotypes and relationships lets talk about those who are in honor clubs or the "higher ups" hmmm which one is on my mind oh yeah! NHS which abbreviates for National Honor Society what a fancy name there where only those who have intellectual minds and a place in their future can belong in it. Its all mamadas so I recently found out only those who help their community and have all A's are the only ones accepted into it which I find rather ridiculous. I mean come on your a big boy/girl you dont need anyone tapping you on your damm shoulder telling you how good your doing in school who gives a fuck it makes you look like an outcast wearing their own uniform and aiming to be the best. If I wanted to I could be in it but i rather go feed chickens, milk some goats than waste my time doing that extra assignment for extra POINTS! And hey dont get me wrong i have nothing against it just the fact that its pointless and time consuming, but hey if you want to be the next Obama and have that quote "yes you can" which the fagget stole from us mexicans meaning "si se puede" then go ahead you walk that path.
Ever done drugs in school or have the thought to do so well everyone goes thru it believe me i dont care if you go to church every sunday or have all the money in the world shit i went thru it and hey i dont regret it because if i didnt try it back then then i would have done it right now and been in a tight spot. Typically the most common drugs in high school is THC which stands for Tetrahydrocannabinol or weed yeah that green shit and Alcohol like Smirnoff and Budd light. I always hear boozos saying " oh im getting so drunk this weekend fuck yeah" or " yeah ima smoke out fuck yeah!" i mean alright you do that doesnt mean you have to tell the whole world how much of a looser you can be! ITS SAD. There are those who try it and stop and there are those who keep on doing it and eventually drop out and screw their life up.
Well damm i have wrote alot theres so much more to talk about but it seems that its 1:14 in the morning and i really need to take a dump. With all due respect For those who might take this offensively please dont this is simply my opinion and nothing else.
No comments:
Post a Comment